Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Chapter

I want to first apologize for not writing anything in a very long while. Many people know the situation that I am in and will understand the meaning of this post. "If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic." Luke 6:29 (NIV). "But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also." Matthew 5:39 (NIV). I never really thought too much about these passages except that I thought it was referring to a physical altercation. I never realized that it can also refer to closing a chapter in ones life and opening a new chapter. While I still have a heavy heart about the entire situation and will always love the times that we had. I do realize that we will never be able to be together again and have come to the realization that I know God has plans for my life and will walk with me through the rough times.

I guess I should have continued to write my blogs as a way to get through these times, but I wasn't thinking clearly. I am extremely busy with work, school, and spending as much time with my kids as possible that I am finding it difficult to find time to write on this blog page. I will begin making time to write more frequently.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely keep on writing/blogging. It's a great way to get what is out inside of you and relate/share/encourage with others. Happy New Years my friend and God bless!

    ReplyDelete